Autumn used to be my favorite season, not so much anymore but that doesn’t mean I still don’t love it. I mean, what’s not to love about leaf chunks getting blown into your eye sockets? Nothing! Although that can be unbelievably annoying, there are also a lot of perks about fall. From big sweaters to lazy mornings with a cup o’ Joe and a newspaper, there really is nothing not love about the year’s coziest season. Especially since we’re in the climax of the season, the vibes are real intense right now. This’ll pretty much sum it all up.
V I B E S
- Undone Beauty: Since fashion week previously occurred, models swarmed the streets with fresh faces and undone hair, the perfect combination that exudes nothing but a raw and easy going atmosphere.
- Cup O’ Joe: After a technically long summer that felt too short, getting in the groove of things has been a little harder than expected. With a nice warm (or cold) cup of coffee, moods are shifted and paces are quickened. Fall is the perfect time to indulge in that highly coveted #PSL so snag it when you can.
- Newspapers: Because there’s nothing for fall-esque than a crinkled newspaper, right?
- Fall Leaves: I can’t possibly be getting any more cliche than this but fall leaves are the best, easiest, and cheapest (FREE) way to experience fall at your fingertips (or toes…). Take a morning walk outside and breathe in the crisp air because trust me, it changes your mood instantly in the best way possible.
- Fall Boho Fashion: Don’t worry, summer and spring aren’t the only seasons that “allow” you to dress in that eccentric boho dress, fall does too. Make it more wearable and warm with a pair of booties and a felt hat for max comfort and warmth.
- Polaroids: Taking pictures on a polaroid makes things much more exciting and also a little vintage. Instead of snapping a picture off of your phone, try using an instant camera to spice things up a bit.
Happy fall 🙂