Fall is officially here so say hello to brisk and windy days and a flurry of trendy catalogs. Styles reminiscent of the 70s is trending this fall so I decided to pull out my favorite pieces that resonate with the upcoming fashion swing for my personal list of the top nine fashion must-haves.
T H E E S S E N T I A L S
- Felt Hat: Because there’s nothing cooler than going incognito.
- Turtleneck Sweater: Cozy and comfortable, a turtleneck sweater combines a scarf, blanket and easy going t-shirt all in one handy piece.
- Slim Boyfriend Jeans: Who needs a boyfriend when you’ve got BOYFRIEND JEANS? Not me! Groove up a bland outfit with bright blue jeans with few baggy tears here and there for instant trendsetting status.
- Chelsea Boots: Booties are a vital staple when it comes to fall fashion so the classic equestrian styled bootie is no exception.
- Tennis Shoes: White sneakers are obligatory all year-round but something makes it seem more fresh in the fall. Is it the contrast between white and the warm toned leaves? Who knows.
- Bomber Jacket: Take a bad-ass turn with this military/aviator-esq jacket.
- Leather Jacket: Classic.
- Suede Skirt: Go retro with a simple silhouette of a skirt with suede and a pop of color. So groovy, so rad, soo fashion forward.
- White button up: Nothing is more crisp and sleek than a simple button up. You can even wear this towards the mid-end of summer with denim cut-offs for a clean and chic look. Versatile? Check.
Hope this list of fall must-haves helps guide your fall shopping!