Let’s talk about you and me, let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that can be! Let’s talk abooooout skin.
I think we can all relate to the good and bad that comes with teenage or mature skin. I mean, c’mon, spawns of Satan from pimples to wrinkles aren’t the most pleasant thing to both obtain and or see. What is pleasant to obtain and or see though, is glowing, flawless skin. Despite the impossibility of a very unattainable figurative flawless complexion, there are certain products, tips, and tricks that bring us closer and closer to a glowing face.
Let’s talk about skin.
T H E P R O D U C T S
- Kiehl’s Calendula Cleanser: A deep cleansing and foaming cleanser that actually does something for you. Bye bye useless cleansers, this one’s kicked your ass to the curb.
- Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Astringent: When I talk about the goods of my skin, this is the reason why. I’ve probably gone through about five bottles in the past few months since I’ve discovered it…and I’ve never looked back. Nothing has EVER worked better for my skin. Use it then praise it. Trust me, you’ll want to.
- NourishOrganic Argan Face Serum: I mix this with my moisturizer which I’ll talk about next but it’s incredible. It makes your skin silky smooth and ultra hydrated which I could definitely use especially as the dry as hell months emerge out of the upcoming season.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream: My mom and I have been using this bad boy for the past three years and let us BOTH tell you, it’s worth every damn penny.
- Origins Eye Doctor Eye Cream: It is a new addition to my routine. Regardless, I can tell you that it’s a keeper. It instantly cools my under-eyes making them appear less puffy and dark. Now that I pretty much hate wearing makeup, it reduces the use of concealer so it’s a win-win.
T H E T I P S & T R I C K S
- Drink as much water as possible as it’s good for your body and the key to a “glow from within”.
- Moisturize right after you cleanse your skin. To be honest, I don’t get how people don’t, how can you possibly go through life with tight feeling skin? Four words: I don’t get it.
- Green Tea and lemon honey water is a great addition to drinking pure water as it has reliable and noticeable detoxifying properties.
- Exercise! Get that heart pumpin’ and blood rushin’, girl! LOL, what. But seriously, yeah, it gets your blood rushing which will give a natural flush to your skin.
- Stick to certain products for a daily routine. The products I listed and raved about above are what works for ME. Everyone has different skin so you should never feel the need to copy someone’s exact routine unless deemed absolutely necessary.
Enjoy your swaggin’ skin. I hate myself, bye.